Liebster Awards 2017 Blogging Editorial

Liebster Awards 2017 Logo


Hello everyone. Today I bring you a different kind of post. It is more of an announcement, actually. I am proud to disclose that our blog, www.flickscreenreviews.blogspot.com, has been nominated for the Liebster Awards 2017! It is a virtual award, whose purpose is to encourage bloggers and to reward quality content.
 We had this privilege thanks to fellow bloggers Komal Karnani and Trisha Morton. Komal, with her blog over at www.zistboon.com, writes about the journeys of self-discovery and shares motivational stories. On the other hand, Trisha, in her blog www.sparklesofyum.com, presents us with a vast compilation of recipes, ranging from main dishes to desserts!
Before I reveal the blogs I have picked, I would like to share with everyone a little bit of my (small) journey as a blogger. For as long as I can remember, movies have been a part of my life. There is nothing like experiencing a film on the silver screen; this activity started as a simple hobby, you know, the average moviegoer… But I soon developed a more profound interest regarding the seventh art, and watching the movie became only one fraction of the whole cinematic experience. I wanted more. So, I searched for trivia, filming techniques, actors and directors, even the soundtrack composers: I wanted to know it all. What was once a humble share of thoughts and opinions with family and close friends, quickly became a passion. I focused that passion and Flick Screen Reviews was born. Now I am an amateur critic and share all my viewpoints and impressions with the world (or a part of it) through this platform.

Scrabble tiles making the word "blog"


My advices to new bloggers:

1. Stay true to your own voice and only write stuff that you completely agree with
    Never give up and stay motivated

Here are the rules when accepting the nomination, fellow bloggers. Please follow them, step by step:
1. Write a blog post about how and why you have started your blog

2. Include the person who nominated you into your blog post, provide a short description of what the person writes about, accompanied with his/hers blog link

3. Nominate 7 other bloggers

4. Give 2 pieces of advice for new bloggers

5. Notify the bloggers you have chosen and provide the link to your post

My nominees are:



Happy blogging and see you on my next post J

Comments

  1. Congo for award ... Thanks for the guidance

    ReplyDelete
  2. great article, thanks for the share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great advicve. With Blogs I love that their are unique and have some Charakter of their writers. It would be really boring if everyone just agrees with the common meanings and art of writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the Liebster! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your opinion. Feedback and discussion are much appreciated.

Popular posts from this blog

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets (2017) Movie Review

The Greatest Showman (2017) Movie Review

Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014) Movie Review